Choose from two amazing theme parks, Universal Studios OR Islands of Adventure for an entire universe of action, thrills and excitement for every member of the family. Universal Orlando Resort is where vacation becomes adventure.
- Admission to both theme parks at Universal Orlando Resort, Universal Studios AND Islands of Adventure
- You can visit more than one park in the same day with a 2 park ticket
- Tickets expire 14 days after first use and must be used by December 31, 2013
At Universal’s Islands of Adventure take an unforgettable journey through remarkable islands where all your favorite myths, legends, comic books, cartoons and children’s stories come to life. At Universal’s Islands of Adventure you’ll experience innovative rides and attractions that challenge all your senses, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, now in high-def 3-D, The Incredible Hulk Coaster and more.
Over at Universal Studios, go beyond the screen and jump into the action of your favorite films. This is the world’s premier movie and TV based theme park, you’ll find an amazing array of rides, shows, movie sets and attractions including the 3-D ride Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, multi-sensory coaster, Shrek 4-D, Revenge of the Mummy, The Simpsons Ride, MEN IN BLACK Alien Attack and more.
Experience the all new Transformers: Ride in 3D at Universal Studios, an ultra-immersive sensory experience that puts you on the front lines of an intergalactic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. You’ll lose sight of the difference between fantasy and reality as ground-breaking high definition 3D film is fused with flight simulation technology on this epic ride.
Specific departure dates & times
- Universal Orlando Resort located at 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
Departure dates & times:
- Park hours vary each day. For Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure park hours, click here.