Escape the hustle and bustle of Orlando on this once-in-a-lifetime dolphin swim excursion to St. Augustine. While enjoying your day at St. Augustine, learn about the city’s historic old town district on a guided walking tour.
- Admission to Marineland Dolphin Sanctuary south of St. Augustine on the beach
- 1 hour Dolphin Immersion Experience including 30 minute dolphin swim encounter and 30 minute educational presentation
- Guided walking tour of Old Town St. Augustine
- Daytrip (round-trip transportation)
- Tour departs Mondays and Thursdays approx. 7:30am and returns approx. 5pm
- $20 surcharge applies dates June 14, 2014 to August 14, 2014
After pickup from select Orlando hotels, you will head northeast in a comfortable coach bus to your day of fun in the sun in St. Augustine.
When you arrive, you’ll head to Marineland a wonderful dolphin observatory where animal health and visitor safety are priority. Situated just south of St. Augustine on the beach guests will enjoy this once in a lifetime dolphin immersion experience.
First on the tour, you’ll learn all about bottlenose dolphins, the sea’s most lovable creatures, in an educational presentation. Then participants will enjoy playing with dolphins in shallow water as well as the unique opportunity of swimming with them in deep water. The 30 minute dolphin encounter is the truly the best way to experience the grace and power of the bottlenose dolphin.
All participants will be photographed during their interaction by professional photographers on staff. Guests may not bring personal cameras into the dolphin encounter lagoon.
Following the dolphin encounter, the tour will continue to Old Town St. Augustine for a guided walking tour of the city’s historic district. Walk down original cobblestone streets as you visit the century old fort and look around the country’s oldest school house.
Please Note to swim with dolphins participants must be at least 5 years of age. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult 16 and older.