At Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show become a sleuth when you interview characters, uncover clues and eliminate suspects in this one of a kind, interactive comedy dinner show. With 11 different dinner shows to choose from there is something to make the whole family laugh!
- Admission to one of 11 shows at Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show
- Doors open 90-minutes prior to show time
- 3-course meal with unlimited house beer, wine and soft drinks
- Seating is arranged on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make seat reservations at least 24-hours in advance by calling Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show at 1-800-393-1985
- Shows alternate throughout the week, for a list of all show descriptions, click here
- All prices include tax
All shows are 2.5 hours of scripted mystery, theater improv and audience participation. Watch for anything suspicious, interrogate the suspects and help solve the crime! On each of the nightly performances someone will be chosen for a cameo role in the show!
Storylines range from aristocratic mayhem at Lord Mansfield’s Foxhunt Banquet, to wedding shenanigans when Kim and Scott Tie the Knot, and celebrity crimes at The Premiere and a family get-together with Family Tree.
All entrées served with Hors d’oeuvres, mixed green salad, a dinner roll and chef’s selection of desert plus unlimited house beer, wine and soft drinks. For the main course, choose from honey glazed Cornish hen with herb stuffing and sweet potato, prime rib with baked potato, or baked cheese lasagna served with choice of meatballs and garlic bread.
Please reserve your seats at least 24-hours in advance by calling Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show at 1-800-393-1985.