Questions about Payment:
How long will it take to process my order?
- It typically takes 1-2 Business Days to process an order. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been processed and is ready to ship.
What are the possible reasons for my credit card declining?
- A credit card can decline for many reasons, the credit card number, expiration date or CVV code is entered incorrectly or the home address is used instead of the billing address. Sometimes there may be insufficient funds in the account or the daily credit limit has been reached or for other reasons.
- International customers may need to contact their credit card company to have the funds released before an order can be completed. In some case you will need to get the authorization code from your credit card company so we can put the order through. You are welcome to give us a call to go over the credit card information by phone.
I am afraid I may have accidentally duplicated my order.
- Please contact us immediately send. We will void the duplicated order for you as long as it has been confirmed.
Questions about Shipping Options:
What are my shipping options?
- We have 3 shipping options. We can ship your tickets domestically or we can deliver tickets to your hotel in Orlando. You may also pick-up your tickets at our pick-up location.
How will I know when my order has been shipped or is ready for pick-up?
- You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been processed and shipped to your mailing address, delivered to your hotel, or when your order is ready to be picked-up at our location.
Questions about Pick-Up:
Can someone other than the credit card holder pickup the tickets?
- No. Only the card holder can pick up tickets. The card holder must bring a photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
Where do I pick-up my tickets and what do I bring?
- You can pick up your tickets at OUR pick-up location. You will need to bring your photo ID (driver’s license or passport) and the credit card used to make the purchase to pick-up your tickets.
- Florida Orlando Ticket pick-up location:
950 Celebration Blvd Suite H
Celebration, Florida, 34747
Questions about Return/Refund Policy:
Can I return my tickets?
- Tickets are non-refundable once they have been issued. If your tickets have already been received by mail, delivered to your hotel, resort or villa or picked-up at our pick-up location we CANNOT issue a refund. To refund orders that have already been processed we must charge a 10% restocking. Please note Cirque du Soleil La Nouba and Disney E-tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Questions about Discount Tickets:
Can you replace my tickets if they are lost or stolen?
- Florida Orlando Tickets is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen tickets. We strongly advise that you record or take a clear picture of your ticket numbers, as some of the parks may replace them.
When do tickets expire?
- Most theme park tickets expire 14 days after the first use unless otherwise noted in the ticket description. All Orlando Flex Tickets expire Dec. 31, 2016.
What is the difference between a Child Ticket and an Adult Ticket?
- Most theme parks and attractions consider a Child ages 3 to 9 and Adults ages 10+. Most dinner shows and tours consider a Child ages 3 to 12 and Adults ages 13+.
What do tickets for theme parks and attractions look like?
- We exclusively offer two forms of attraction tickets: traditional tickets and e-tickets. The most common attraction tickets we offer are traditional tickets that have a magnetic strip on one side and/or a serial number. Newer forms of attraction tickets are called e-tickets and they can be printed from home and used directly at the front gate.
Questions about Orlando Parks, Attractions and Dinner Shows:
Is there a vacation package for both Disney World and Universal Studios?
- No. There is not a vacation package that includes admission to both Universal Studios and Disney World—tickets for these theme parks are sold separately.
What is Disney FastPass+?
- Disney FastPass+ is included with your admission ticket. It allows you to “skip-the-line” on up to 3 Disney attractions per visit.
What is Disney Transportation?
- Disney guests enjoy free transportation between Disney World Parks and Disney World Resorts by using Disney transportation from Disney buses and Disney boats and ferryboats to the world famous Disney Monorail.
What does my dinner show ticket include?
- Dinner show tickets include seating to one show of your choice as well as a three course meal (appetizer, main course and desert) and unlimited beverages. Some dinner shows include one free draft beer, house wine or well drink for guests 21+.
Do you make dinner show and attraction reservations for me?
- No. We do not make dinner show and attraction reservations for you. You can make your own reservations by calling the dinner show or attraction directly—you do not need your tickets when making reservations. You can find the phone numbers for dinner shows and attractions on our website by viewing the attraction.
What time does the dinner show start?
- All dinner shows start at different times. Please call or visit the website of the dinner show or attraction you want to visit for specific show times. You can find the phone numbers for dinner shows and attractions on our website by viewing the attraction.
What time do theme parks and attractions open and close?
- All theme parks, water parks and attractions in Orlando open and close at different times. For more information about the hours of operation for specific locations please call or go online.