What is Disney FastPass+?
Use your Disney ticket to reserve select rides and attractions and skip the standby queue. Choose up to three attractions at one time and make changes to your FastPass+ itinerary throughout the day. You must have a plastic ticket to take advantage of Disney’s new FastPass+ experience. Purchase Walt Disney World Tickets with FastPass+ now. Have a paper ticket? You will need to replace it free of charge at any of Disney’s Guest Service locations.
To Get Started:
Go to a FastPass+ kiosk. Follow the kiosk touch screen instructions and scan your ticket.
Choose three of your favorite attractions and then select the times you wish to ride.
You can easily make changes to your FastPass+ itinerary by visiting any kiosk.
When it is time to return to your selected attractions, go to the FastPass+ line and scan your ticket.
Tips for FastPass+:
- You can only make FastPass+ reservations at one park per day. Keep this in mind if you’re using a park hopper ticket.
- FastPass+ reservations can only be made for three attractions each day.
- Take a picture of your FastPass+ itinerary or email it yourself from the kiosk.
- Remember return time windows can change throughout the day because guests alter their reservations.
- Tickets are scanned twice at each FastPass+ attraction: once at the entrance to the ride and again before boarding the ride.
- Smartphone users, download the My Disney Experience mobile app to search ride wait times, see park maps, schedule dinner reservations and much more!